Open Boathouse Erg Clinics, Nov 10th – 25th Tues/Wed/Thurs 3:30-4:30
Volunteer Dan Elliott has offered a structured erg clinic for the weeks leading up to Winter Training. This is open to all athletes and we encourage you to bring friends to try it out! There is no cost associated with these sessions.
The Erg is your friend not your enemy!
Date/Time: Nov 10 – Nov 25 (Tue, Wed, Thurs) from 3:30 – 4:30 PM
Athletes can expect the following:
- Improve overall rowing technique
- Increase muscle strength and endurance
- Utilize oxygen to the fullest potential through proper breathing technique
- Increase cardiovascular endurance, mentally more competitive
- Have fun!
Please e-mail email@example.com if there are any questions – otherwise see you at the boathouse!
Winter Training Registration Now Open - Starts November 30th
- Nov 30th – Dec 23rd: Winter Maintenance – Work off of what you built all Fall – maintain your aerobic base while building strength and perfecting technique.
- 3 days a week, $60 total
- 5 days a week, $90 total (high school athletes only)
- Jan 4th – Mar 4th: Spring Conditioning – Now that you have the endurance from Winter Maintenance – time to bring in the speed work and set yourselves up for sprint racing this Spring…as well as competing at CRASH-Bs!
- 3 days a week, $125 total
- 5 days a week, $175 total (high school athletes only)
High school athletes can choose either 3 days a week or 5 days a week for each session.
Middle school athletes will just have the 3 days a week sessions available.
Schedule is as follows for each squad:
- High school boys: Mon-Fri, 3:30-5:00 PM
- High school girls: Mon-Fri, 4:30-6:00 PM
- Middle school athletes: Tues/Wed/Thurs, 6:00-7:30 PM
Thank you for a great day at the 2015 Sweeps Regatta!